Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The Evil Spirit, Must Choose Evil


Those who know will recognize me in the sludge, doom, stoner, etc pirating underground. If it wasn't for me sites like the all mighty sludgeswamp wouldn't be around. Well this is it me and some friends that like music. Some of the music they like and some I don't hince the post below . I wanted to expand from the sludge swamp and make a blog with more variety. I have many interest, Sludge, doom, stoner doom, oldschool thrash, death, black metal, experimental, noise, psych and everything else(fuck all the piss weak stoner rock out these days). My Hell's Angels on Wheels will bring much more than this. Stay tune please and witness not the birth of an imitator like all those copy cat clones of the swamp but an originator......Open your mind........I am Lokie, I am God

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All hail Cheeto! The mighty overlord of the swamp. Legends tell of his superhuman abilities to smoke obscene amounts of weed, and jam to volumes the sickest music known to man! Hail to he who brings us more sludge and doom than one can shake a bong at, and all without thumbs! Hail to the mightiest of cats! His cuteness and might transcend all us puny mortals can fathom. Hail to cheeto!